Monday, May 21, 2007

Not Quite The Same

I was clicking through some articles in a blog carnival over at beagooddad when I came across an article at Down With The Kids that amused me. Though the articles are good and I'm creating a link so that I too can continue reading them, I was amused by the similarities between my blog and this one. I swear I did not know of this site until moments ago, but apparently there is a person almost exactly on the other side of the planet that thinks like I do.





Even the blog names are similar. Down under they are "down" with the kids. Here in Michigan we are growing "Up" with the kids. Either way, we link ourselves to our kids with a preposition. Our pets have the same name, "Dog". Our daughters are both named "Big Sis" and our sons are only slightly different. Mine is "Baby Boy", Down With The Kids is "Little Bro". By the way, Baby Boy, is often called Little Brother at the home.





Nothing profound here, just pointing out a coincidence. Check out what the others from down under are up to if you get the chance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, glad you are enjoying down with the kids! The similarities are amazing - and looking through your blogs we seem to agree on lots of other stuff as well! I'll definately keep visiting your pages to see how our dopplegangers in the USA are travelling!